· Roadway closures set-up along Glenview Road
· Detour route in effect utilizing Waukegan Road, Dewes Streets, and Harlem Avenue
· Construction fencing placed within roadway around staging area from Shoppers Row / Oil Lamp Theater to Waukegan Road. Sidewalk will remain open to pedestrians
· Began water main replacement between Church Street and Waukegan Road
· Began concrete sidewalk removal on west end of project near railroad tracks
Work Anticipated to be Performed, June 19th to June 23rd
· Continue with water main replacement between Church Street and Waukegan Road
· Perform necessary testing and receive required approvals on the newly installed water main.
· Sidewalk removal and replacement on the north side of Glenview Road east of Pine Street
· Continue with irrigation system and electrical construction
Due to major construction activity, thru traffic on Glenview Road is limited and motorists are encouraged to use the detour route.
The Village of Glenview reminds you to use caution in the construction zone. Thank you in advance for your cooperation as we continue to make progress on this exciting project.
All businesses are open during construction and can be accessed utilizing the posted detour routes and sidewalks along the buildings. Temporary walkways will be provided from the time the existing sidewalks are removed until the new sidewalks can be walked on.
Thanks again for all your patience.