- Removal of concrete sidewalk and curb & gutter on south side of Glenview Road from River Drive to Church Street
- Excavation for pavement widening from River Drive to Church Street
- Poured colored and stamped concrete sidewalk across bridge
- Poured standard concrete at Veteran’s Memorial near River Drive
- Installation of irrigation piping from Church Street to Waukegan Road
- Installation of underground electrical conduit from Waukegan Road to River Drive
Work Anticipated to be Performed, August 28th to September 1st
- Pour concrete sidewalk adjacent to buildings on the south side of Glenview Road from River Drive to Waukegan Road
- Pour colored and stamped concrete sidewalk from River Drive to Waukegan Road
- Pour concrete curb & gutter from River Drive to Church Street within pavement widening area.
- Continue with irrigation piping installation.
- Continue with underground electrical conduit installation
- General site clean-up in preparation for Labor Day weekend.
It is anticipated most of the concrete will be poured from Waukegan Road to River Drive prior to the Labor Day Weekend. After Labor Day Weekend, the contractor will focus on the pavement widening between River Drive and Chruch Street as well as the area west of the Mid-Town Square Development to the railroad tracks. Once all the concrete curb & gutter and sidewalk is completed, the contractor will begin the roadway resurfacing phase of the project.
Tentatively, the Municipal parking lot next to the Oil Lamp Theater is scheduled to be closed starting Monday September 11th for approximately 4 days. This will allow for residents and customers to park along the street within this block while the parking lot is closed.
Thanks again for all your patience and understanding as we continue to work on the south side of Glenview Road.