· Milled existing pavement along project site.
· Installed temporary pavement marking to delineate lanes.
· Completed water main repairs previously identified
· Performed cleaning and sealing of stamped concrete.
· Irrigation piping and nozzle installation.
Work Anticipated to be Performed, September 25th to September 29th
· Evaluate pavement for locations to be patched
· Perform pavement patching at locations of failed pavement base
· Continue cleaning and sealing stamped concrete
· Excavation and installation of topsoil in planning beds
· Begin installing plant material in beds.
Roadway work will continue along Glenview Road next week. The contractor will perform patching of failed sections of roadway. Once the pavement patching is completed, the first layer of asphalt pavement will be completed. It anticipated the first layer of asphalt pavement will be installed the week of October 2nd.
Landscape restoration / installation of planting materials is also expected to begin next week.
Thanks again for all your patience as you dealt with the travel delays associated with the pavement milling process. Delays will continue as the work performed is primarily within the roadway. Please use caution and be patient.