· Poured concrete driveways, standard sidewalk, stamped and colored concrete, and curb & gutter along the north side of Glenview Road from Church Street to Waukegan Road.
· Filled and rough graded landscape areas and planting beds on north side of Glenview Road.
· Sealing and finishing colored and stamped concrete on north side of Glenview Road
· General clean-up on the north side of Glenview Road in preparation for start of school at OLPH
· Completed asphalt patching of underground utility patches
· Concrete curb & gutter replacement in center median at Glenview Road and Waukegan Road
· Concrete sidewalk removal along the south side of Glenview Road from Waukegan Road to River Drive / Veteran’s Memorial.
· Installed irrigation piping on south side of Glenview Road
Work Anticipated to be Performed, August 21st to August 25th
· Complete sidewalk removal on south side of Glenview Road from Waukegan Road to River Drive / Veteran’s Memorial
· Irrigation installation along south side of Glenview Road
· Electrical underground conduit along south side of Glenview Road
· Depending on work progress, begin pouring concrete sidewalk adjacent to buildings on south side of Glenview Road.
Work has focused on getting the north side of Glenview Road completed to the greatest extent possible prior to school starting at OLPH this week.
Work also started on the south side of Glenview Road. The existing sidewalk is anticipated to be removed from Waukegan Road to River Drive / Veteran’s Memorial by the middle of next week. A temporary stone walk-way has been established to allow access to the businesses on the south side while work is on-going. Once the underground irrigation piping and electrical conduit is installed, the concrete sidewalk will be framed and poured. We are hoping concrete pouring will begin near the end of next week.
The driveway entrances to the public parking lot adjacent to the bridge on the south side of Glenview Road have been removed and temporarily restored with gravel. Both entrances are scheduled to be poured on Monday, August 28th. The parking lot will be closed for approximately 4 days to allow for the concrete cure. The work is intentionally scheduled for a Monday so the parking lot can be reopened prior to the weekend.
Thanks again to all the business owners, residents, and pedestrians as construction continues in the area.