· Paved asphalt surface layer
· Pavement marking
· Stamped and colored cross-walks
· Street lights are operational
· Installation of electrical outlets
· Driveway Restorations
· Installation of topsoil in planting beds
· Installation of benches along project site.
· Completed irrigation system installation.
Work to be performed to complete project:
· Plant trees in planting beds
· Landscape restoration with sod
· Turn-On traffic signals at intersection of Glenview Road and Church Street, scheduled for November 9th
· Pour remaining concrete sidewalk once temporary traffic signals are removed.
· Plant shrubs and perennial plantings, Spring of 2018
· Miscellaneous clean-up and tasks to complete project.
The project is nearly completed and this will be the final blog post for the project. We hope you found the information to be helpful and insightful regarding the current status of the project and upcoming work.
The Village of Glenview will provide surveys in the coming weeks for you to complete regarding the construction work and notifications provided. Please take a few moments to complete this survey. The information will allow us to know what aspects of the project we are doing well at and which areas we need to improve upon in the future.
Thanks again for all your patience and understanding throughout the construction project. We hope that you are happy with the improvements made.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Chris Gray, Village Project Manager, at 847-904-4325.