· Pour sidewalk, driveway, and curb & gutter in front of OLPH parking lot (one entrance only)
· Continued to pour standard concrete sidewalk on the north side of Glenview Road from Church Street to bridge
· Remove and pour sidewalk, driveways, and curb & gutter as needed on east side of Pine Street (one entrance will remain open at all times)
· Poured colored and stamped concrete on east side of Church Street.
· Installed irrigation piping
· Continued with electrical installation for new street lighting.
Work Anticipated to be Performed, July 31st to August 4th
· Continue to remove and pour standard concrete on north side of Glenview Road from Pine Street to Waukegan Road
· Pour colored and stamped concrete on north side of Glenview Road
· Remove and pour remaining driveway, curb & gutter, and sidewalk on east side of Pine Street
· Remove and pour sidewalk, driveway, and sidewalk at remaining OLPH driveway.
· Continue with irrigation piping installation
· Continue with electrical conduit installation for street lighting
The construction is currently progressing as expected throughout the project site. We are anticipating the work on the north side of Glenview Road will be completed in the next few weeks prior to the start of school for OLPH. Once the work on the north side of the street is completed, work on the south side will begin.
Thanks again for all your patience and understanding. Please remember, all businesses remain open during construction.