· Began Saw-cutting along limits of construction
· Started installation of temporary street lights
· Started installation of temporary traffic signals at Church Street & Glenview Road
· Mobilization of equipment
· Material deliveries
Work anticipated to be performed Next Week, June 12th to June 16th
· Set-up full roadway closure of Glenview Road from east of the bridge to Waukegan Road
· Set-up detour route utilizing Waukegan Road, Dewes Street, and Harlem Avenue
· Install construction fencing within the roadway around staging area from Shoppers Row / Oil Lamp Theater to Waukegan Road. Sidewalk will remain open to pedestrians.
· Begin water main construction
· Begin storm sewer construction
· Begin concrete sidewalk removal on west end of project near railroad tracks.
Village of Glenview staff has attempted to touch base with each of the business owners along the improvements to communicate expectations and the construction process. Hopefully all these communications tools have been appreciated and informative. We understand there will be impacts, but will attempt to minimize to the greatest extent possible.
We appreciate all your patience and understanding.